- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID must quarantine for the number of days required by the State or the CDC and may return to the church provided they no longer have any symptoms and have taken a COVID test and the COVID test has come back negative. You are encouraged to notify the church as to the positive COVID test as soon as you are notified.
- Anyone who is vaccinated and has come in contact with someone with COVID must take a COVID test and test negative 5 days after coming in contact with the person who has COVID before returning to the church.
- Locations for obtaining a COVID test in the service area of the church include:
– Med First Southport
– Dosher Medical Plaza
– CommWell Health Bolivia
It is recommended that you contact the last three locations prior to going there for a test to determine whether an appointment is required. Appointments are required at CVS and Walgreens and are scheduled by going to the website of the specific pharmacy.
- Anyone who is not vaccinated and has come in contact with someone with COVID must quarantine for a 10 day period and then take a COVID test and test negative before returning to the church.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of a cold, the flu, or a virus, you should not participate in gathered worship. If your symptoms are similar to those of the COVID virus, you are encouraged to get a COVID test both for your safety and the safety of the congregation.
- You must wear a facemask when you are inside of the church building. This includes after church service in the Narthex area. We also ask that you not congregate in the Narthex after church service. You are always welcome to meet and congregate outside after church service.
- Masks are required in all small group/meeting settings inside of the church building, even when all of the members of the small group have been vaccinated.