• Anyone who has tested positive for COVID must quarantine for the number of days required by the State or the CDC and may return to the church provided they no longer have any symptoms and have taken a COVID test and the COVID test has come back negative. You are encouraged to notify the church as to the positive COVID test as soon as you are notified.
• If you are experiencing any symptoms of a cold, the flu, or a virus, you should not participate in gathered worship. If your symptoms are similar to those of the COVID virus, you are encouraged to get a COVID test both for your safety and the safety of the congregation.
• You must wear a facemask when you are inside the church building. This includes after church service in the Narthex area. We also ask that you not congregate in the Narthex after church service. You are always welcome to meet and congregate outside after church service.
• Masks are required in all small group/meeting settings inside of the church building, even when all of the members of the small group have been vaccinated.
• The nursery will be open and available for members to use with their toddlers. However, no one will be staffing the nursery.
We recognize these are difficult decisions, and we make them with considerable thought, discussion and prayer. Thank you for helping us to assure our church is as safe and welcoming as possible.