Join us for the opportunity to learn, discuss, and apply biblical teaching about heaven to your everyday life and your life beyond. Max Lucado and Randy Frazee have written a three- session course with Study Guide and Video. Jim Kessel and Kate de Barros will present this study on Wednesdays, May 5, 12 and 19 at 6:30 p.m. on Zoom. Please sign up with Ilona at email@example.com and pick up your $5.00 Study Guide at the church office.
This study is adapted from God’s Story, Your Story and The Story Adult Curriculum. Pulled straight from the pages of the Bible, this study provides the opportunity to learn, discuss, and apply biblical teaching about heaven to your everyday life and will open your eyes to the glorious finale of God’s masterfully-told story. Discover the heart of God’s Story and the joy that comes as you align your story with God’s as you discuss:
- The power of the words “Christ has risen” and the hope that they provide
- How Jesus promises this same type of resurrection to those who follow Him
- The promise of new bodies without sickness and without the struggles of the flesh
- A picture of what the kingdom of God will be like from the book of Revelation
- How we can participate in God’s ultimate story
- How Jesus will return to earth and live with us in a new earth forever